If your dug haven’t been clean for around six months, it needs a deep cleaning service. It is better to leave the cleaning to a professional service when you want to be free of the labor. There are certain details you need to cover for a proper rug cleaning service. Here are some tips in selecting the right rug cleaning service.
1. What is the distance between you and their office? You want a professional cleaner to be just minutes away from your property for convenience in the cleaning requests later on. You cannot predict when your rug will get spilled or smudge by something. In these emergency situations, it is hard for a cleaning service to drop by if they are far from your area. Whereas choosing a local professional cleaner will not give you this type of problem since they are just a few minutes away. Your rug can be saved if cleaned promptly.
2. Is the rug that needs cleaning large or small? For smaller size rugs, it is convenient to roll the rug and bring it to a professional cleaning company. On the other hand, call a rug cleaning service so they can come by to your place when you need your large rugs to be cleaned.
3. Does the furniture get in the way from removing the rug? You can simply roll the rug if it is clear for cleaning. You need to free the rug from heavy objects before doing anything else. Professional rug cleaners will handle such task related to their cleaning service.
4. Are there sufficient cleaning equipment? You want to look for a professional cleaner who will only use hose and steamer heads connected to a multi-purpose cleaning truck.
5. Determine if the cleaning company will send their own staff to perform the rug cleaning service. There are instances where you are calling a middleman who contacts a freelance cleaner to do the work. Freelancers rarely got the necessary insurance coverage to compensate property damage and will trick you to pay a high charge for their service. Make sure you clarify the important details.
6. Look for a rug cleaning company that handles all type of cleaning jobs from minor to major cleaning needs. Try to see if you can also avail stain protection service from the cleaning company.
There are instances where emergency rug cleaning is necessary such as birthday parties or celebrations and you want your professional cleaning agency to provide such service. Even if you have a busy schedule, you would prefer a cleaning service that can come at the time you are available.
Do not let the professional cleaner start the job unless you are clear on how much you will pay for the job. This will prevent from overspending on the cleaning service. See if you are satisfied with the service enough to rehire them on future cleaning needs.